ONLINE MRT Training April 14-17, 2020 (formerly Box Elder, MT)
Tuesday-Friday, April 14-17, 2020
Sponsor: Chippewa Cree Tribe & Correctional Counseling, Inc.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ONLINE training, NOT an in-person training. We must receive your registration and payment no later than Friday, April 3rd in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. Attendees are required to have a microphone and webcam to participate in the training. Shipping charges apply for training materials.
You asked, we answered! This is the same 4-Day, 32 hour, MRT-Moral Reconation Therapy® Training that you know and love, now available in an online format!
Training schedule is as follows:
8:30 AM-4:00 PM CDST on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 through Thursday, April 16, 2020 (Day 1-3)
8:30 AM-1:00 PM CDST on Friday, April 17, 2020 (Day 4)
We must receive your registration and payment no later than Friday, April 3rd in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. On Monday April 6th, you will receive an email with your registration information and instructions to submit your Online Training Agreement. To be certified in this program, you must attend all 4 sessions for the entire time. A brief test will be administered after each session to ensure comprehension. Please enter shipping details at checkout, as each participant will receive the following materials at no additional cost (just pay shipping):
- How to Escape Your Prison, The MRT workbook
- MRT Facilitators Handbook (contains information on the group process, specific objective criteria, and guidelines for all exercises and tasks in MRT, as well as specific “how to” instructions)
- Understanding and Treating Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Reprints of 10 journal articles on outcome data on MRT programs
- Effective Counseling Approaches (contains a description of cognitive behavioral approaches, cognitive restructuring, and cognitive skills programs)
- 1 CD with two exercises: 5-Minute Stress Manager and Imaginary Future (used to train facilitators how to get clients to set appropriate long-term goals)
$600 per person. No refunds allowed for training registrations within 60 days of training date. Your CCI Account Manager will assist with rescheduling any training registration. Monies paid for training may be credited toward materials purchases. Please note that a $50 processing fee will be assessed on account for cancellation 10 days or less before training. Note that some training dates have limited availability of open slots. CCI reserves the right to cancel training dates if insufficient participants have enrolled.