Online 2-Day COMPREHENSIVE Trauma March 17-18, 2021
Wednesday – Thursday, March 17-18, 2021
Sponsor: Correctional Counseling, Inc.
Starts daily at 8:30 A.M. CDT
Participants who complete this training will be certified in BOTH Battling Shadows Veterans Trauma and Breaking the Chains of Trauma for Men and Women.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ONLINE training, NOT an in-person training. We must receive your registration and payment no later than Monday, March 8th in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. Attendees are required to have a microphone and webcam to participate in the training. Shipping charges apply for training materials.
In stockOnline Trainings, Trauma
Training schedule is as follows:
8:30 am – 4:30 pm CDT Wednesday – Thursday, March 17-18, 2021
This Battling Shadows PLUS Breaking the Chains of Trauma Training is conducted in an online format over two consecutive days. We must receive your registration and payment no later than Monday, March 8th in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. About 1 week before training begins, you will receive an email with your registration information and instructions to submit your Online Training Agreement. To be certified in this program, you must attend the online sessions for the entire time. Please enter shipping details at checkout, as each participant will receive the following materials:
- Battling Shadows (the Veteran’s Trauma workbook)
- Battling Facilitators’ Guide (contains information on the group process, specific objective criteria and guidelines for all exercises and tasks in Battling Shadows, and specific “how to” instructions)
- Crisis Intervention Strategies (contains reproducible crisis intervention forms and tests for anxiety and depression)
- Breaking the Chains of Trauma Workbook – Female Version
- Breaking the Chains of Trauma Facilitator’s Guide (contains a brief introduction and guide to the tasks and exercises in the MRT Breaking the Chains of Trauma Workbook)
- Breaking the Chains of Trauma Program Journal (a supplement to the MRT Breaking the Chains of Trauma program which focuses on recovery from trauma-related issues and can be used with the MRT-based Trauma workbooks or on its own)
$460 per person. No refunds allowed for training registrations within 60 days of training date. Your CCI Account Manager will assist with rescheduling any training registration. Monies paid for training may be credited toward materials purchases. Please note that a $50 processing fee will be assessed on account for cancellation 10 days or less before training. Note that some training dates have limited availability of open slots. CCI reserves the right to cancel training dates if insufficient participants have enrolled.