ONLINE MRT August 10-13, 2020
Monday-Thursday, August 10-13, 2020
Sponsor: Correctional Counseling, Inc.
Starts daily at 10:00 A.M. CDT
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ONLINE training, NOT an in-person training. We must receive your registration and payment no later than Friday, July 31st in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. Attendees are required to have a microphone and webcam to participate in the training. Shipping charges apply for training materials.
In stockMRT Facilitator Training, Training Events, Webinars
You asked, we answered! CCI is moving into the digital age and adding ONLINE training dates! This is the same 4-Day, 32 hour, MRT Basic Facilitator Training that you know and love, now available in an online format!
Training schedule is as follows:
Monday, August 10th to Wednesday, August 12th: 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Thursday, August 13th: 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM
We must receive your registration and payment no later than Friday, July 31st in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. On Monday, August 3rd, you will receive an email with your registration information and instructions to submit your Online Training Agreement. Please enter shipping details at checkout, as each participant will receive the following materials at no additional cost (just pay shipping):
- How to Escape Your Prison (The MRT workbook)
- MRT Facilitators Handbook (contains information on the group process, specific objective criteria, and guidelines for all exercises and tasks in MRT, as well as specific “how to” instructions)
- Understanding and Treating Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Reprints of 10 journal articles on outcome data on MRT programs
- Effective Counseling Approaches (contains a description of cognitive behavioral approaches, cognitive restructuring, and cognitive skills programs)
- 1 CD with two exercises: 5-Minute Stress Manager and Imaginary Future (used to train facilitators how to get clients to set appropriate long-term goals)
$600 per person. No refunds allowed for training registrations within 60 days of training date. Your CCI Account Manager will assist with rescheduling any training registration. Monies paid for training may be credited toward materials purchases. Please note that a $50 processing fee will be assessed on account for cancellation 10 days or less before training. Note that some training dates have limited availability of open slots. CCI reserves the right to cancel training dates if insufficient participants have enrolled.