ONLINE MRT August 22-25, 2022
Monday – Thursday, August 22-25, 2022
Sponsor: Correctional Counseling, Inc.
Starts daily at 8:30 AM CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ONLINE training, NOT an in-person training. We must receive your registration and payment no later than Monday, August 15th in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. Attendees are required to have a microphone and webcam to participate in the training. Shipping charges apply for training materials.
In stockMRT Facilitator Training, Online Trainings Brands: Adult & Tribal Offenders, Relapse Prevention, Substance Abuse/Addiction
This is the same 4-Day, 32 hour, MRT Basic Facilitator Training in an online format!
Training schedule is as follows:
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM CDST Monday, 8/22/22 through Wednesday 8/24/22
8:30 AM – 1:30 PM CDST Thursday, 8/25/22
We must receive your registration and payment no later than Monday, August 15th, in order to get materials out to all attendees in time for the training. About 1 week before training begins, you will receive an email with your registration information and instructions to submit your Online Training Agreement. Please enter shipping details at checkout, as each participant will receive the following materials:
- How to Escape Your Prison (The MRT workbook)
- MRT Facilitators Handbook (contains information on the group process, specific objective criteria, and guidelines for all exercises and tasks in MRT, as well as specific “how to” instructions)
- Understanding and Treating Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Reprints of 10 journal articles on outcome data on MRT programs
- Effective Counseling Approaches (contains a description of cognitive behavioral approaches, cognitive restructuring, and cognitive skills programs)
- 1 CD with two exercises: 5-Minute Stress Manager and Imaginary Future (used to train facilitators how to get clients to set appropriate long-term goals)
$610 per person (plus shipping). No refunds allowed for training registrations within 60 days of training date. Your CCI Account Manager will assist with rescheduling any training registration. Monies paid for training may be credited toward materials purchases. Please note that a $50 processing fee will be assessed on account for cancellation 10 days or less before training. Note that some training dates have limited availability of open slots. CCI reserves the right to cancel training dates if insufficient participants have enrolled.